Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 146

On the way to work this morning. This is the day of our big changes and the main reason for my traveling to Jakarta. Here is a city worker looking nonplussed this morning.
Just taking it easy.

Street food vendor. There are many of these. We tried a few and the food was quite good.





One of the many city buses.


Now this is just what I need -- a good nap.


Family of four getting ready to travel...

We saw this piece of graffiti everyday just before pulling into our building.


There is some really fine graffiti in Jakarta. This is along the freeway wall .
Just some kids having a good time.
Now this is what I call a car wash! I'm not sure why they raise them up.  Maybe easier to wash the tires.  Not sure.

These are just some of the desserts at dinner tonight at The Dharmawangsa.

 The band playing at dinner tonight.


After dinner I walked around the resort grounds and took this image of the swimming area.


These are the towers next to the main building at the hotel. I stayed in the main building that has 5 or so floors.

Still exhausted in Jakarta...

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment