Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 210 - Stuff

As I'm sitting at my computer tonight getting this blog up to date I capture this image of "stuff" just laying on the desktop. The 8GB compact flash card I normally use in my D200. My Blackberry  leash from work, keyboard to one of my computers and the long flashlight I got last Christmas. And that splash of blue at the top is a credit card piece of plastic used to spread thermal compound on a CPU. That's so the heat generated by your computer's CPU will more efficiently move to the heat sink and then removed by air flow generated by the CPU fan. And that little piece of silver just under and to the left of the blue card is the top of a CPU (Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz). Well, really I just liked the 3D effect of the tall flashlight and so here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment