Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 251 On and on and ...


This is the normal sight I see driving into work in the morning. The road and power lines seem to go on forever. I'm not sure, but I do finally arrive at work. I enjoy my 45 minutes commute (and if you believe that...) but really I get some time to think and ponder. I have many thoughts, many feelings, many wonderings. Perhaps in the time allotted me I'll find a way to relay some of those reflections. A few have found their way on this blog. There are some who relate. Some have kindly mentioned that. I've not heard the other, but I know they exist. I don't write for them. I respect other's opinions. I don't respect their denigration. That is not opinion. That is an overt and sometimes covert attack on someone else. Why are some people so cruel? Ah, the thought comes to me -- agency. They have the freedom to be jerks.  They are divisive. They are mean spirited. Heard that term before? Enough of that.


I love this image. Jenn just baked her first loaves of bread. Her is mom passing on secrets it looks like -- sealed with a kiss.  Life can be fun at my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment