Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 332 - Silhouette

Power lines and poles creating silhouettes this evening. Sometimes I can get interesting images sitting in my car during my commute.  Usually people think of all the power lines as a cluttered mess and how can anyone see beauty in all this. Well, can you find the beauty in those things that you have no ability to change? Can you look beyond the wrinkle lines in others and still see their beauty. I've tried that for a long time and it's amazing on the response you get from someone as you look beyond the outer wrapper and commune with the real person. Be warned: there are some who do not want to let you in and will lash out.  Thankfully I've found those in my life who for some strange reason want me involved in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment