Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 137

Decor at the Hilton in Bartlesville, OK. Just so you know, I didn't place the props in this order and that's no "joke".

Downtown Bartlesville as seen from the company jet. That small skinny tower on the right side of downtown is the Price Tower designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.  Due to funding constraints at the time it was built at 2/3 size. Basically there are no right angles. 

There is something majestic about flying through clouds. Today was no different.


Lake Woodlands in The Woodlands, Tx. This is the dam along Woodlands Parkway. I used to take the kids fishing here more than 15 years ago.  I had a short rod that I placed along the bank at the top of the dam. I left it there for a moment and came back about a minute later and it was gone. Definitely taken by a monster catfish I'm sure...

And this is the Woodlands Mall. That's I-45 just north of Houston. The lake above is just west and south of the mall. You can just make out the white tent like roof of the Martha Mitchell Pavillion on the extreme left of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment