Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 291 Journey

This is on US Hwy 59. Looking at this image has certain meaning for me. I put the elliptical tunnel effect  as a metaphor showing my focus on this journey. Why the significance for me? Collette and I are on a journey to see a dear friend. It's been too many years with many life experiences. Some good and some not so good.  Are there people in your life that you could not see or talk to for many, many years and yet pick right up where you left off? I'm not talking that superficial stuff, but a real deep friendship. Why so many years? Who knows. Sometimes life comes at you extremely hard and fast. Life plays funny games on each of us. Who know where you'll end up -- and with who. I look to many of my siblings and see that. I wish them well in their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment