Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365

I am starting a one year journey inspired by my good friend Angel. You can visit his blog at http://ewolf365.blogspot.com/.

We've talked for years about "doing" something with photography. We are both photography enthusiasts and probably just a step above good amatuers -- well, I just speak for myself. Angel claims he wants to be an artiste and he really does good work and has great ideas. Me? I just love to take pictures and hope that a few goods ones will show up. I'm working on artistic quality and hopefully this project will help. The goal is to take and post a picture everyday and to comment on its significance.

This is about the journey and I don't know where it will lead. Hopefully you can enjoy all or as much of this journey as you like.

The journey starts tomorrow -- March 1, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment