Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 1

It struck me that this was as good a place to start the journey as any other. This is my cubicle at work. I have nothing personal in this area. I call it my therapy. Helps me keep work and personal life separate. I took the photo in color and desaturated it to B&W. Last year was a difficult time for me at work and in a way this metaphorically depicts my numbness. I'm hoping that this journey will help bring that joy back into my life. Really, I have many reasons to be joyful and my expectation is that this process will help bring that resonance back. I know my family is looking forward to that. They are all very patient with me.

2 comments:

  1. Really like the crisp lines. Very spartan. (that wouldn't be a personal backpack under the desk? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not that's actually a company purchased backpack that allows me to work anywhere...

    ReplyDelete