Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 15


I've always loved the colors of this stained glass lamp shade. More amazing is that without the light shining through, these wonderful colors are the most drab, dull and frankly quite ugly piece of junk.  Truly amazing what a bit of light will do.   I shot this image on a black background trying to emphasize the colors. Sorry guys, no elegant words tonight.  No waxing on symphonically portraying exuberant rhapsodies chiming sweet, rich melodic memories of.... oops --  that's enough! Suffice it to say that you, just as your are, can be as bright and full of color as you allow your inner light to shine.  And the really neat thing is that we are all alike in our uniqueness.

I hope you are enjoying this journey as we really start to roll. It took me aback realizing that there are few of you who like my words. I began this project thinking it would mostly be about the images. For those of you you still reading my words I'll continue to share my thoughts and for the rest of you -- please enjoy the images. I'm tired tonight and my brain hurts. Nothing a few months sleep won't fix. I'm sure none of you can relate...

No comments:

Post a Comment