Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 32

So, I was moping around all day. I was home just a few minutes and decided to head off to the The Woodlands and Market Street.  I stopped to capture these images just outside Tommy Bahamas. These two kids were having a blast in the colored water jets.  This is one of the few times I've put my camera in full manual mode.  I wanted to keep the background dark to emphasize the water. I had the shutter speed between 15 and 30 to blur the water -- kids as well. Needless to say, getting out for a walkabout and having fun with these images boosted my spirits. 


OK, I had a lot of fun so I'm posting a few extras tonight. Enjoy!


And a final two...


1 comment:

  1. Dude, I am soooo jealous. These shots are awesome. I wish I had a 10th of your eye for color and movement. These were exactly what I was needing tonight!

    ReplyDelete