Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 363 - Jenn's Candles

View out Jenn's window tonight. She enjoys having candles in the window as she studies. Of course, she'll have the light on, but I liked this view with the overhead light off and just candle power burning. I remember my college days and the long nights going to classes and even later nights studying. I worked full time during the day and finished off going to night school  Try working 40+ hours a week and taking a full load of 12-15 hours. It was tough, but glad I persevered. I did take some light semesters with 6-9 hours. I just didn't want to extend things so I was able to have some loaded down semesters.

I think the hardest thing was walking uphill both ways in blizzards here in Houston ;)

Actually the hardest thing was staying awake driving home every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment