Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 27


Today I went to the Mercer Arboretum & Botanical Gardens to take some family portraits for the wonderful Hardy family.  During the shoot the kids noticed that we had an interloper and I now have its image for you. We never know who we'll meet during our daily trek. Take time to enjoy new friends. Take time to enjoy old friends. And if you don't have any, then find someone and enjoy their friends. Life is too short to put your head in the sand.  Believe me I know. That's why I've tried over the past two years to reach out again and take a chance on being friends -- trying on that unconditional love thing. For the most part folks are receptive -- only been burned once. I think the bad experiences help us to appreciate the good times. With any luck you too can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment