Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10


I took today's image while dining with my wife tonight.  These hanging lights caught my eye and well, here it is.  I run my pictures through Photoshop to set the light levels, exposure, contrast etc. I did very little with this image. I didn't lighten it as I like the darker background.  I'm in a mellow mood tonight and the warm colors suit me just fine. The restaurant was not quite this dark, but the exposure gives it the ambiance I was feeling tonight. Just let me relax, veg out and don't make me think about anything.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing mom has some good lookin' hands!
    And are those lights at Taco Bell? Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you must have seen the post when I had two pics up. I wanted to see which one looked OK. For those that didn't see it, it was a pic of my wife's hand with her wedding band.

    And yes, you win -- that was Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete