Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 8

 

Tough choice today. Ain't that the way of it?  Angel invited Norman and I to experience some pulled pork and it was oustanding! He needs to put a cookbook together. Feel free to encourage him.  Anyway, today's light rain left dewdrops on the flowers in his front garden and I have an excellent picture of some purple pansies.  However this image I chose for today really strikes me. I like the bold colors on the green background.  I took this from the 4th floor of the parking garage. What's the story here? Is this a lone person or is he surrounded by 15 other people? How many times have I felt lonely in the middle of a big crowd. How many times have I stood out -- maybe I wanted to or maybe I would have been happy to blend in.  I think I like a good mix. Some days I don't care who sees me, what they think or don't think 'cause I'm in a zone. You know what I mean. That day when you're on top of the world. Perhaps the down times are just there to give us a more avid enjoyment of the really great moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment