Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 11


I took this image with my Blackberry. The blossoms are starting on the trees and I really enjoy this time of year. Wish I knew what kind of tree. I started on this campus in 1989 just after I finished four years with the U.S. Air Force. I always enjoy walking outside and do so as much as I can.  Not the same as the Rocky Mountains, but not too bad for Houston.

The local grounds crew replaced the trees at least one time since 1989 and they seem to grow fast. I like these ponds and they are stocked with catfish and some kind of a small sun fish. It's amazing how turtles seem to find water -- yes there are plenty of turtles that hang out here. There are about four or five of these ponds and there are even some Koi.

2 comments:

  1. Look how clear the colors are! Your blackberry takes some good pics... you should probably hire it as your backup camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too bad, eh? Sorry, been talking to some Canadians this week...

    ReplyDelete