Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 7

It's Sunday and I've been home all day.  So today I looked around the house for my daily image. This image is of a gift my good friend Lihua brought back from China. This clear acrylic ball is actually hollow and access is from what looks like a white tube at the bottom. The artist paints the inner surface through that opening.  I've always liked these bright colors.

I'm a firm believer that all of us have a beautiful inner spirit. Have you ever been with someone who is bright, warm, energetic -- someone you wish you could always be with or even become as they are?  Sure there are a few gifted ones, but I have a strong belief that we all can allow our inner beauty to show. You would be amazed at how many would enjoy your true self. It requires that we take a risk and let others see. And the challenge is to throw off the muck that the world throws at us and distorts who we are.  Let your light so shine...

2 comments:

  1. AMEN to this Tom. Love the photo and how you shot it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you know this is good therapy. In a small way I can relate to why you started your blog.

    ReplyDelete