Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 12


I took this image as I left for work this morning. These two porcelain eggs sit on a lamp table near the door. I am reminded that we are not alone. It's good to have a partner in you life, someone who may or may not look like you, but hopefully someone you can call your better half. Life is fragile and relationships even more so. I think we all can relate or know someone who has struggled with either marriage or other close relationship. Never take your partner for granted. Hopefully you have found or will find that someone special. I have been blessed in that I found my soul mate at a very young age of 18. OK, that seems young to me now as I've hit the big 50.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture Tom, and even greater sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another wonderful wonderful picture and words to match. thank you

    ReplyDelete